THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

SALAM LEBARAN

today, have 11day more we must fasting....
i am excited to go back my hometown to prepared something for hari raya............
but,i don't like when i arrived to my hometown by bus........because in the bus i have got headache.........
but i am so happy to meet my family at home....
i miss all my family especially my mum....
hehehehehe........(~_p)v
i also excited to do some prepareration for hari raya.....
i already have 3 pairs of baju kurung which is green, pink and yellow.....
i want to help my mother......
she cook everything and so delicious......on raya morning, ketupat,sambal ayam,kuah kacang,syur masak lodeh and kuih raya must have at my house.......
peeerrggghhh.....so delicious.......nyuummmi!!!!!!!!!! hehehehehe.......
lastly, i want to wish SALAM LEBARAN to all my family,my all lecturer and all my friends.....
hope you all enjoy with holiday raya.......

0 comments: